Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Exciting New Flavor - Same Great Taste!



Hello "Fiends" (Friends),

It's been three long and painful years for all of us since I started my annual horror movie blog, and I've made a decision to change up the format significantly this year. Basically, instead of being a movie blog, it's going to be an everything-but-movies blog, and over the next 31 days I and (hopefully) a bunch of my friends will be reviewing books, comics, TV episodes, old time radio dramas, breakfast cereals, ice cream novelties, albums, music videos, video games, etc etc etc, pretty much everything under the moon, provided it has some Halloween-appropriate thematic content.

So, if you're already a registered user of the 31 Nights of Terror phablet app, you don't have to do anything differently for exciting new 31 Nights of Terror content to appear right in front of you, as usual. If you haven't downloaded the phablet app, it's available now for $3.99 at the phablet app store, and I can assure you it is worth every penny.

Watch for another update from me today, when I review something or other in a hopefully entertaining fashion. And if you want to review some crazy piece of Halloween ephemera, contact me somehow and I'm sure we can work out some kind of phablet-sharing plan.

"I'll see you ... not at the movies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment